Thursday, July 5, 2007

Leaving

In 48 hours I will be getting on the plane here in Ontario to fly to Honduras, well actually to Houston then on to Honduras. I can't believe how quick this has gone by. It seems like just the other day when I went to the first meeting to get info on the trip and now its almost here. WOOT! WOOT! I'm happy, scared, ecstatic, nervous and a bunch of other emotions all mixed into one. I mean I can't wait to experience something totally different and new for me. But at the same time thats 10 days without my family, in an unknown country. It how ever is going to be AMAZING. I just have to remember God says to fear not for he is with me. Just pray all goes well with the church we build, the VBS we do for the kids, our families back at home, health and safe travels with no glitches for us. Also pray that we stay free from any injury (esp. me and my knee this is one thing that is worrying me because of having problems less than a year ago.) If I can I will try and update this at lest once or twice while I am there but won't promise anything.
-Becca

No comments: