Thursday, July 1, 2010

Last So. Cal. Day

Well July 1, it is here. We are set to leave the house at 6:15 a.m. to head out to El Paso. This last day has been full of emotion mostly masked by packing. I picked up my best friend Geoff and he ran some errands with me. We stopped for a shake one last time and enjoyed the moments. Geoff's girlfriend and my good friend Carli came over as soon as we returned to the house. Others came by to say good bye to me. Then my "little sister" Kat came by and we all hung out and talked in my room as I packed it away into boxes. Well that is all for now. I will try and update this with pics when I can. Here is what we will be up to the next few days!

July 1: Alta Loma - El Paso 877 miles
July 2: El Paso- San Antonio 585 miles
July 3: Spend the day in El Paso (the Alamo etc) then onto Austin
July 4: Spend the day in Austin
July 5: Drive to Waco and check out the city and campus
July 6: Orientation at Baylor
July 7: Classes start (8am (a.k.a 6 a.m. cali time) and drive mom back to Austin to catch her plane

No comments: